There are associations that need to leverage unique business rules and workflows in order to provide the utmost in member services. These associations need to know that the technology platform that they invest in, has the flexibility inherint to provide the "perfect fit".
Our extensible, web-based architecture allows as much flexibility as required to transform your "best fit" solution into the "perfect fit" with a ten plus year life span since all extensions are forward compatible, and all your software upgrades are free and automatic:
and Credit Card Payments
Websites & Services
Issue Tracking Module
Course and Class
Online Mentor Matching System
Challenge: Association was mandated to manage an industry mentorship program to match new professionals with senior mentors.
- Save money and staffing resources by providing online self-management via secured access for members.
- Provide mentors the abililty to login and specifiy areas of expertise and preference.
- Provide new professionals with the ability to login and find a mentor matching thier location and prefernces.
- Provide association staff with summary of daily mentorship activity. .
Pre-Approved EFT and Credit Card Payments
Challenge: Membership expressed a strong interest in paying dues on a monthly basis
- Provide staff and online members with the ability to choose from several payment options.
- Automatically enroll members into an annual pre-approved payment plan.
- Provide staff with payment schedules and the online tools to manage thousands of plans.
- Integrate with the bank and credit card companies on a monthly basis to process changes, terminations, and buyouts.
- Provide overnight monthly statements for all members entroled in the plan.
Challenge: Association was incurring exorbitant personal and travel expenses by manually managing their annual award nomination program.
- Save money by putting the entire program online and allow remote collaboration from all over the country.
- Provide staff ability to build an awards website listing all of the award categories.
- Provide staff ability to build complex nomination forms for each category.
- Provide members with secured access for easy entry of their nominations .
- Provide committee members with secured access to review and approve daily nominations.
- Provide staff with the ability to run statistical results for each award category.
- Provide staff with the ability to post results on the awards website.
Organizational Discount Rate
Challenge: Association wanted to encourage broader participation of larger member organizations by providing incentives for additional employee memberships while at the same time, ensuring that the online application and renewal process remained easy to use.
- Modify existing Membership Fee structure to seamlessly provide discounts for all additional employees.
- Implement unique business rules to automatically calculate discounted fee structure for all online registration forms and in-house staff registration forms.
- Implement unique business rules to ensure all renewal forms are printed with the discounted fees automatically calculated for each memberís unique case.
Regional Website Management
Challenge: National association wanted to provide website management services for hundreds of regional bodies while not incurring additional training and license fees.
- Provide regions within the association with the ability to manage their own websites.
- Ability for regional staff to manage websites without incurring additional license fees.
- Ability for staff to build and manage base templates to be used by the regions.
- Ability for staff to designate webmasters and administrators for each region.
- Ability for regional staff to quickly post and edit content with little to no training.
- Ability for regional staff to quickly post new paid events to the regional calendars.
- Ability for regional staff to review rosters of members and delegates within their region.
Challenge: National association wanted to provide a seamless French website that was totally integrated within the main website to allow for easy navigation and simple content management.
- Provide webmasters and content editors with the ability to enter and maintain multiple language versions of content quickly and easily.
- Provide website visitors ability to toggle back and forth between languages within any story and any section in the website.
- Apply the same expiry and security business rules to all language versions of a story automatically to ensure consistent and efficient management of your websites.
Issue Tracking Module
Challenge: Association was getting buried in email and phone-call requests and members were encountering delays in service and response times.
- Provide staff with the ability to manage Issues, Categories, Priorities and Status Codes.
- Provide members ability to securely log new issues and review existing issues.
- Allow members and staff to revise issues and update priorities.
- Provide automatic email notifications for all stakeholders, both staff and members as issues are addressed so that everyone remained in the loop.
- Provide both staff and members ability to track issues from creation to resolution.
- Provide statistical analysis of issue management and turnaround.
Index Style Online Forms
Challenge: A long-time client wanted to place their complex multi-step application form online to encourage new members to sign up, as well as to save money on in-house staffing requirements. They also wanted to provide applicants with the ability to complete portions of the application over an extended period of time.
- Provide staff with the ability to create Index Style online forms where each step can be completed and validated, out of sequence.
- Provide online applicants with the ability to review the overall status of their application and provide them with the ability to return to any step in order to complete and/or make changes.
- Provide applicants with step-by-step feedback of any required validation rules that require addressing before the application is complete.