|Association Serverô provides the most powerful, enterprise-wide Association Management System for associations of all sizes.
When you host your enterprise systems with Oasis Computing, you are choosing to implement a state-of-the-art multi-server architecture that is constantly upgraded and tuned to provide optimum application performance at every level.
Your managed hosted environment includes regular software upgrades, ongoing software support, and a dedicated IT staff ensuring the integrity of each online payment, your overnight processes, daily backups and recovery, and overall system performance.
What sets us apart from all the others?
- Association Server requires no additional hardware or software.
- Association Server has been fully backwards compatible since 1997's client/server version 1.0.
- 2.0 totally web-based version released in 2001.
- 3.0 Azure version scheduled for 2010 (all hosted clients upgraded at no charge).
- Association Server requires minimal training and support.
- (it is fully branded for each new client)
- Association Server was built as an "online member services oriented" solution from day one.
- Association Server is much easier, more affordable, and "safer" to customize, integrate, and build new modules for.
- Association Server is more intuitive and better suited for the "web".
- Association Server is improving on a monthly basis and has been for almost 10 years now.
Association Server Highlights
- High performance, highly scaleable, fully web-based, software on demand architecture.
- Highly configurable, reliable, and proven over eight years in production.
- Embedded Content Management System.
- Robust, Integrated, Online Forms Engine.
- Integrated Online/Backoffice Store / Inventory.
- Integrated Online/Backoffice Calendaring and Conferences.
- Integrated EBlaster Bulk Email Engine.
- Supported by an Online Ticketing system to manage ongoing development projects and client support.
Software on Demand
Our Software on Demand approach allows associations of all sizes to quickly and easily implement the enterprise modules they need to manage, engage, and growtheir dynamic membership base. Our Modules on Demand are fully managed andintegrated components that can be "turned on" as needed, for a fixed monthly fee.